Here are some mods I have made for other people's games, from most recent to least recent.
- Minecraft - Horsebones - I made a function pack that adds an on-demand skeleton horse that can be summoned and dismissed using a Saddle of Summoning, acquired by summoning and defeating a cursed horseman.
- Starbound - Various - I made two mods providing appropriate headgear for three-eyed fish aliens.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Various - I added some convenience and cosmetic features in Winterhold and did some other minor cosmetic stuff.
- Fallout 3 - Various - I built a walkway in Megaton, installed an intercom for handing over severed fingers, and added schematics for repairing and cutting up tin cans.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Various - I retextured various items to cobble together a light armour set for the generically clad Imperial Legion scouts (with the Imperial rhombus dragon logo featured prominently). I set a fire atop a previously bare lighthouse. I made arrows and repair hammers weightless so carrying lots of them around for convenience would not be a burden. Bethesda seemed to share my opinions on these topics, as in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim the Imperial Legion had a light armour set, the Imperial rhombus dragon logo was the main logo of the game, the lighthouses had flames, arrows were made weightless, and the repair hammer system was removed. :P